*** Same day readings are not available. Readings will be sent to you within approximately 7 days.
*** Client details are kept in strictest of confidence.
*** We will never sell your information to a third party.
Refund and Returns policy
If for any reason you are unhappy with your item purchase, please contact us within 10 days after purchase at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to work with you to resolve, repair or correct any errors. If an item has been damaged in transit we will require the item shipped back to us in it’s original protective packaging within 2 weeks of delivery for a replacement.
Readings are a service not a result based product, once the service has been performed the payment is non refundable, however in the event that you feel the service is substantially incorrect we are happy to work with you to resolve the issue.
Code of Ethics
- We act with integrity and uphold the reputation of the profession of divinity.
- We will always be able to justify our statements to the client.
- We will always act in a lawful manner.
- We will not discrimate against a client in any way.
- We will treat our clients with care, respect, kindness and consideration.
- Any client information will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- A person under the age of 18 is considered to be a minor. We are happy to read for those between the ages of 15 and 18 with the consent of a parent or guardian.
- We will always maintain clear professional boundaries and provide a high standard of practice and care, ensuring any advice given is justifiable and within our professional capacity.
- We will maintain professional development keeping our skills and knowledge up to date.
- We reserve the right to refuse a client.
In the event of a question that crosses our ethical boundaries we will work together to rephrase the question to a more empowering and client focused question and agree on an alternative approach.
These might include but are not limited to:
- Reading for third parties – as the third party can not give consent we can only read for third parties within the direct context of the client.
- If the nature of your question can only be answered by a licensed psychologist, medical, healthcare or legal professional.
- Topics that we are personally opposed to – criminal activities, cruelty, questions aimed to bully others, paedophilia, violence, death and the lottery.
- A note on timing and future predictions – the information we receive during a reading is how your life might look at the precise time that the cards are drawn. Any change or choice you made since that moment has affected that reading already. So, in essence, a reading is one possibility for your future, but we are always able to change our path and make informed and empowered decisions that affect our future.
- Reading is a science and an art, we undertake ongoing professional development to provide you with the best service we can offer.
Above all we will do no harm.
Disclaimer for Services
By participating in these tarot reading services you acknowledge that we are not a licensed psychologist, medical, healthcare or legal professional and my services do not replace the care of psychologists, healthcare, medical or legal professionals. Tarot readings are in no way to be construed as a substitute for any type of legal advice, therapy or medical advice. Tarot sessions are for personal insight only. We will at all times exercise our best professional skill and care, however we cannot guarantee the outcome of the session or any recommendations made in a session and our comments are expressions of our own interpretation and opinion only. We cannot make any guarantees other than to deliver the tarot session as described.